Social Service Excellence in Aotearoa
A magazine for people who work in social and community services.
In our first issue –
- Research and practice have come together to support young people through difficult transitions.
- A social service apprentice talks about the benefits of workplace-based study.
- An essential part of social work is often sidelined by a focus on tasks.
- Providing community services from a kaupapa Maori perspective.
- The Minister for Children discusses changes she wants to see.
- A UK social work lecturer talks about her handbook on child-centred practice.
- Opinion: social investment and what we’ve learned from it.
Order your copy of the first issue
- SSPA members $8 (including postage and GST)
- Everyone else $10 (including postage and GST)